Little tidbit: the story ends on New Years Eve near the stroke of midnight--which is tomorrow! So there's still time to enjoy the holiday season and pick up a copy in the Kindle store here for just a dollar, or if you're old-fashioned like me and prefer a real copy you can hold in your hands, you can grab a paperback copy here.
Thrown together by a church play and meddlesome family armed with mistletoe, will Merry and Sam unwrap their guarded hearts to let in the true hope of Christmas—and each other?
ANNOUNCEMENTS & ALLEY NEWS:
WINNER: Our Friday Five guest happens to also be the winner of her choice of book by Pepper Basham. MEGHAN GORECKI, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your mailing address and we'll get that out to you!!!
KAREN SCHRAVEMADE is releasing her DREAMS BY DESIGN PLANNER. This would be a great tool to help writers get organized in the new year. It has a place for daily to-dos and long-term goals and includes a daily space for your word count. This project also helps support Amazima ministries in Uganda.
So...growing up in upstate NY, I agree, Buffalo dip is a must for New Year's celebrations. Anchor Bar, the originator of Buffalo wings uses Frank's hot sauce and here is my favorite recipe. I use shredded cheddar cheese (1 cup) and also still use the crumbled blue cheese.
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- shredded cooked chicken
- 1 (8 oz. pkg.) cream cheese, softened
- cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup FRANK'S RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce or FRANK'S RedHot® Buffalo Wings Sauce
- FRANK'S RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce or FRANK'S RedHot® Buffalo Wings Sauce
- 1/2 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1/2 cup crumbled bleu cheese or your favorite shredded cheese
- crumbled bleu cheese or your favorite shredded cheese
DirectionsPREHEAT oven to 350°F.
COMBINE all ingredients and spoon into shallow 1-quart baking dish.
BAKE 20 minutes or until mixture is heated through; stir. Garnish with chopped green onions if desired. Serve with crackers and/or vegetables.